Dėmesio!!! Tai archyvinė informacija!
Visi šioje svetainėje pateikti adresai, įkainiai ir kt. gali būti pasikeitę!
According to the mission which has been given, CIRA has given itself the objectives of :
- Becoming a centre of excellence in space and aeronautic disciplines with theoretical and experimental capabilities;
- Promoting training and knowledge of the aerospace sector;
- Acquiring and transferring know-how for the improvement of the competitiveness of existing industries and for creating new ones.
In order to reach these objectives CIRA intends to :
- Develop medium- to long-term research projects in synergy with the scientific and industrial community;
- Participate in research projects in partnership with major international institutions ;
- Develop modelling, simulation and experimental capabilities, both on ground and in flight through the acquisition and development of technological demonstrators;
- Set up partnerships with other national and international research centres in order to support synergies and complementariness with other already existing and strategic testing and/or laboratory means;
- Utilize its own competences, ground and flying laboratories to offer the international aerospace community the capability of experimenting, certifying and researching ;
- Call upon national and international experts.